Monday, October 26, 2009

Stuff We've Been Doing

Last weekend my parents invited us to go fishing at the Island Park Resevoir. Ryan was already going up that way bird hunting with some friends in the morning so Brecken & I met him and my parents up there in the afternoon. We had a fire and roasted hot dogs and did a little fishing, which wasn't any good. But Ryan did do really good bird hunting that morning. Him and his friend Tyler both limited out and we had a really good meal the next night for dinner!
Grandma Michelle and Brecken


The ladies at my church put together a little open house type baby shower for me and Brecken this week. We all got together and had a bite to eat and everyone got to see and hold the baby! He got passed around to everyone there I think. You know how a bunch of ladies are when there's a new baby around!









Brecken got his first hair cut last Tuesday. His hair was getting really long on top and in back especially and Ryan and my mom kept commenting about it and how he needed a hair cut. I thought it was kind of weird to even think about cutting a 1 month old baby's hair but I finally decided to cut it when Ryan kept saying he had a mollet! So we had Aunt Rach come over and she cut his hair while I held him. He was such a good boy too! I think he actually liked having her run her fingers through his hair. He just sat there very patiently. He looks so darn cute now. I can spike it on top and it doesn't flop over like it did before!






A couple of weekends ago my sister Brittni and her husband Devin came to visit and it was the first time they got to see Brecken. We all went bowling and took Gavin along with us. (He was spending the day hanging out with Uncle Ryan.) It was a lot of fun!

Gavin

Brecken & Aunt Brittni


Ryan showing his cool bowling moves!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay! New pictures!
I am glad he got a haircut... we cut Brooklyn's hair at 3 weeks, I couldn't stand the skraggaly hair.

He is so adoreable, I want to see that baby so bad!