Friday, October 2, 2009

2 WEEKS OLD

Today Brecken is 2 weeks old! I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since he arrived! It seems like just the other day we were headed to the hospital. He is getting so big already. In 2 weeks he has gained over a pound. He was 6 lbs 15 oz when he was born and at his appointment on Wednesday he was 8 lbs! He is going to be a CHUNKY MONKEY! We love him so much and are so happy to have him in our family! It is so crazy how much a little baby can change your life. I find myself just sitting here watching him and thinking how beautiful he is and how much I love him. Ryan is totally in love too! Every night he comes home from work and immediately takes Brecken from me and they spend the evening together while I get dinner ready and finish things up before we get Brecken ready for bed. He is actually a good little sleeper for the most part. We put him to bed around 9:00 or 9:30 and he only gets up 2 times and usually goes right back to sleep. We have had a couple of rough nights but for the most part we are sleeping alright. I got a new camera for my birthday in August from Ryan and I love it. I have taken so many pictures of the baby but I just can't help it. I snap random pictures of him all the time! He is just so darn cute!










2 comments:

Dave said...

What a cute little fella. it looks like he is going to take after his Uncle-in-Law

Chelsea said...

Oh we can't wait to see him! I love him already!