Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Kamachi



As some of you already know we are expecting our first baby. I am 15 weeks and I'm due Sept. 9. We are so excited to have this little baby in our lives and can't wait till it's here! I have been waiting to post about it because I didn't have any pictures but we had an ultrasound today and I now have ultrasound pics to share. We find out next month what we are having but we are suspecting from today's ultrasound that it is a little boy. Guess we'll see! I didn't know exactly what to expect with pregnancy but I never expected to be so sick. I have been so sick since about week 6 but it has definetly gotten a lot better in the last couple weeks.

4 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

Congrats Autumn! Zach told me you were expecting! How exciting for you and Ryan. I'm glad everything is going good for you guys!!

LaNdOn & cHe' said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant, that's exciting. It was good to see you the other day!

Chelsea said...

woo-hoo! so dang fun! I hope you get feeling all the way better. You rock! I am coming to visit you soon, so watch out!

johnandjana said...

Congrats!
I am snooping on the blogs and it was fun to read yours. I hope all goes well. I'll have to tell David. Have a great day.